FOLLOWER'S

October 21, 2010

I`M SORRY ..
baby, save me i need your warm
always wanted it ! i was always afraid of every words you say to me
this time im crying n weak, im not ready to lose you im not ready to face who iam next day
i just can pray hope everything is fine , hope HE always beside me n give me strong to face the fact if someday i lose you :) "someday i'll prepare everything & fix it again .."
i know chance just come once time , nobody can replace you , nobody can change my choice & my destiny just me n GOD can change it one of it is miracle :)
me just imperfect girl but i'll try my best for my life & give my best for my mom , myself , n my dear


IM`SORRY

empty frames, pictures torn apart
no goodnight kisses anymore
goodbye sweetie, now i have to go
remember me

there isnt better than
that awaits me
i'll see you there
got the whole world ahead of you

i'm sorry i didnt say goodbye
i'm sorry that i made you cry
and i'll make it up to you
if i have the chance to

what are we supposed to do
with everything right goes wrong
is it possible to change your destiny
what are we supposed to do
is it possible to change your destiny

there isnt a better belief
that i'll see you there
you got the whole world ahead of you

No comments:

Post a Comment