FOLLOWER'S

September 3, 2010

LIFE ____ r e c o r d i n g
Photobucket

this is me my life stopped & spun like a wheel ,
i met many many people in my life
kindly , friendly , freak or grumpy :D
but its doesnt mean i give up to find friend
this is like adventure i like this life
but sometimes i hate this life when im down & nobody
hold me or see me cried XD
many times i fell down & alone , but i realize that's what makes me stronger & alive
not just me who had fallen there are still many people who might be worse than me ,
under me there are still many people who suffer greatly ..
day before yesterday i was feeling very down but i believe there are
always people who will treat the wound :D
and what really happened i would expect someone
to come & treat the wound ..
mayby now i can laugh & smile but who knows how long ,
i just hope whatever it is , its best for me n my life :D
Photobucket
i want to be successful woman in any field ,
but i know nothing human is perfect but i will try my best :D
& i did it for my family , my own self , my friend , my lover
i dont want to make them disappointed because i knew they loved me
i'll give you the best & prove that i was able to
how many people have underestimated me , mocking me or talk about me
i dont care and make it all to keep trying to whip the life & spirit :DD
thanks for those who have hurt me , i will not hate you because it gives
meaningful to more advanced
to all my friend keep the spirit & im very grateful to accompany me in the down
or distress (o^^o)



Photobucket It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had .

No comments:

Post a Comment