FOLLOWER'S

September 23, 2010


♥ tanglung - 22910

♥ tanglung

♥ Chinatown

Photobucket

22910 i saw it go tanglung festival at chinatown : )
go with my ah.dear , huyooo alot tanglung mounted on top chinatown
i want to take one the nice nice , my ah.dear said she want take the white colour one XD
hope i can CURI it & bring go home put infront my door . hahaha :D
after that we go walk around chinatown , yayaya buy something
my ah.dear buy perfume & bracelet for me XDD
xiexie wo hubby
really singapore is nice city , got alot place for visit .
like that day i ride Jewel Cable Car Ride with my ah.dear
1 ticket is 26 $

hahaha , my ah.bii little bit scare le XDD
she hug me inside cable car , funnyyy de ..
ah.bii next time dont scare again yarrrr
ILYSM
after that we go beach , to bad my camera low adyyy ! =="
ah.bii next time you must bring your camera ,
if not i'll kill youuuu !! XDD

Photobucket

FRIENDS if you like singapore , you can like my albums :
thanks my dears/babes : )

P/S : if you guys want to holiday / visit / come to singapore , just call me :) i'll accompany to go around singapore can contact me at my FB / MSN .

No comments:

Post a Comment