FOLLOWER'S

September 16, 2010


CHEER UP , GIRL !
Photobucket

im back :D so tired with this life ,
everyday can more worse worse n worse
i cant image if im death n cant see sunlight in the morning
or walk in the beach see how a wonderful sea :)
more now my mom really suspicious with my life
bcos everyday i just go out with girl friends no boy friends
what i must to do ?
let her knows who iam or still hide it frm my face ?
GOD , please bless me & give me know what i must to do ..
but my friends , my dear always give me support in my life !
NO GIVE UP
&
CHEER UP !
hope i can stand n handle all problem :)
i love you my dear
Photobucket
FRIEND , i want to discuss something about les :)
i just hear from someone got alot people look despicable for lesbian .
why do people look despicable on lesbian ?
we are same we are human , and we are normal person to .
we know we have the wrong path but this is our life ..
LESBIAN NOT TO BE INSULTED BUT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE DEFENDED !!
we are proud to be a lesbian , because we have the strength & lesbian family :)


Photobucket P/S : GIRL , dont give up ! cheer up , dont care what people says n talk about les !

No comments:

Post a Comment