FOLLOWER'S

August 17, 2010

aI NEED YOU TO NEED ME

it wasn't love at first sight
it came to me late at night
when my soul was filled with life's plight
that was when i saw your ligh

i knew you were who i'd been searching for
the reason i had stepped from the door
you were my personal goddess to the core
you were what i wanted needed & more

i wrote of my love for you
& i went insane bfore it was through
but when the time was past due
i confessed it all in a pew

you hold me how wonderful it was
that my love was sent from above
more beautiful than a soaring dove
& it fit you as a glove

but you just didn't feel that way
& you didn't talk to me the next day
& in you decision i had no say
i merely stood lonely at the bay

i am down on my knees
begging you to hear my plea
hoping that you will see
what you are doing to me

i'd be your slave , if you so desired
for you are the one i've always admired
yet you threw me to the fire
& my situation is dire

i love you - you are my all
but i still walk alone in life's hall
while your shadow is cast over me tall
& i hear my heart's call

so my own goddess hear my prayer
it may not sound fair
but you are my one & only care
& this pain i can no longer bare

so come to me at night
as did your fair
to end my horrible plight
i swear to you , it will be a wonderful sight .

No comments:

Post a Comment